Monday, July 19, 2010

A hankrin' for a good meal

So, if you've ever spent much time in Denver and the surrounding areas you have probably come to the realization that there is A LOT to choose from when it comes to eating. But what's good, what's bad, what's ugly? I intend to set out on a (budgeted) adventure; trying new things, trying old things, but above all, trying to help you find a good place to eat.
The fare I will be testing will be limited only due to price (I do, after all, only make minimum wage)and my health (if the restaurant looks deadly from the outside, I probably wont try it).
If you know of anywhere I should try let me know and I'll try to include it.
Now, I must prepare for my first ever test as a restaurant "critic."
Until then, may the forks be with you!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to try some good asian food in denver, i would reccomend going to china town (during the day as it is shady at night). Restaurants I would recommend would be

    JJ Chinese Food
    2500 W. Alameda Ave. Denver, CO 80219 |
    (303) 934-8888

    New Saigon
    630 South Federal Boulevard
    Denver, CO 80219-2934
    (303) 936-4954

    DaLat (they have the best noodle soup ever!!!!!)
    940 South Federal Boulevard, Denver, CO‎
    (303) 935-4141

    O btw this is ryon's roomie so if you want further suggestions my number is on facebook

    ReplyDelete